Re: [guadec-list] Mango passwords and instructions?
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- Cc: gnome-sysadmin gnome org, gnome-infrastructure gnome org, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>, guadec-list <guadec-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [guadec-list] Mango passwords and instructions?
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:39:13 +0200
Le vendredi 27 juin 2008, à 09:20 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
> On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 19:42 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > Only annoying part is the script for the user. It should be simple
> > enough so that people trust the working. But at the same time, some
> > GUI is likely needed (?).. but that would make it complicated.
> > Note that fetching private keys from the ssh agent is trivial.
> How about something like showing people a page saying:
> "Please run the following command and follow instructions given there:
> echo "blah blah blah some rand word" | ssh auth.gnome.org
> The auth.gnome.org then gives them a password they can use to login
> withing the next 10 minutes.
I suggest a "GNOME contributor" epiphany plugin to do all this :-)
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev