Re: [guadec-list] For the spanish assistants:

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:46 AM, klondike <franxisco1988 gmail com> wrote:
> **It's a good idea to vacinate against a few illnes like diphteria
> Thetanos tifoideic fever and hepathitis (A + B)

Maybe if you go to rural areas in the other corner of the country
(although I was there and this wasn't needed either) or you have a
tough life in the streets. Istanbul is, in this sense, just like
Barcelona. Take the same medical preventions and you will have the
same health risks.

--
Quim Gil /// http://flors.wordpress.com