[guadec-list] For the spanish assistants:

After a lot of searching I found this page which I hope ois ofr help
for all the Sapnish people attending Guadec:
http://www.maec.es/es/MenuPpal/Paises/ArbolPaises/Turquia/Recomendaciones%20de%20viaje/Paginas/recoTurquia.aspx

A little summary:
*After travelling:
**It's a good idea to vacinate against a few illnes like diphteria
Thetanos tifoideic fever and hepathitis (A + B)
*On the plane:
**Bring your DNI or Passpor
**Bring at least 10€ for person to pay the visa (I recommend bringing
around 15€ just in case).

I hope it helps you :)

klondike

PS: I'm sorry if there is a wiki page for that, but couldn't find it :(