Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2007 Registration Open

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 18:44 +0300, Baris Cicek wrote:
> > How should I register and pay for our 7 employees as a group?
> >

> Please make them registered through guadec.org.
>
> Then for payment I think you don't want to pay with PayPal, so just tell
> me amount and I'll send you the invoice to do wire transfer.
>
> Then once payment is done, I can mark them paid on system.

OK. Will do.

To clarify, I will ask them to register, but stop before clicking the
"Proceed to Payment" button. When they have all done that, I will email
you to get an Invoice.

This instruction should be on the website. It's the same problem every
year. Most professional attendees will not be paying for themselves.

I notice that the "Your Order" page doesn't allow me to say that I am a
foundation member to get the 50% reduction. I guess that this will force
people to pay 100% if they are paying for their own professional
registration.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com