[guadec-list] List of things we'd love to see done

Hi all,

Me, Umit Bozkir and Kerem Can Karakas grouped up on Saturday to enjoy the amazing Bosporus view while talking about free software events coming up in Turkey. For the record, we all live in Istanbul. There's an active free software (user and developer) community here; and we help organize big annual events for more than 5000 visitors every year. "We" means the Turkish Linux Users Association, which has around 1000 members.

We were talking about the Turkish Free Software Conference to take place in Ankara in June 20-21; and it dawned to us that GUADEC is coming nearby.

Thankfully Baris is doing most (if not all) of the preliminary work. Albeit a bit early, we contacted Baris about 6 months ago to offer some help, may need there be. So we decided that we should come up with a list of things that we'd love to see done for GUADEC, and of course we'd love to help with these. Here it goes.

We estimated that we'd need about 20-25 people to get this work done; and getting together and organizing people would need about a week.

Thanks,
--
Enver