Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2007 Registration Open

Hey Murray;

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 09:14 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 12:52 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > The GUADEC team is please to announce the registration is now open for
> > GUADEC 2007 and will stay open up until the event.
> >
> > Registration Page: <http://www.guadec.org/registration/>
> >
> > Please note, this form is for individuals who are not speaking nor
> > requesting sponsorship. Registrations for groups (e.g. sponsors'
> > delegates), sponsored attendees and speakers will also be dealt with
> > separately. If you have any queries or problems with the registration
> > process, please contact info guadec org
>
> How should I register and pay for our 7 employees as a group?

Please make them registered through guadec.org.

Then for payment I think you don't want to pay with PayPal, so just tell
me amount and I'll send you the invoice to do wire transfer.

Then once payment is done, I can mark them paid on system.

Regards,
Baris