Re: [guadec-list] Travel Information

Ali Sukru Goksu wrote:
I live in Istanbul but i heard first that ferry by means of Joshua =) Thanks
for it and pls forgive me for my wrong. I got ready a document about AKBIL
and some travel information. It may have some mistakes, I am not sure about
it. But I know it will help you about some subjects. The link is below;

http://www.akilver.com/down/AKBIL&Transportation.doc

Thanks, this is helpful. I'm staying closer to Taksim Square, however--I assume there's a tram stop near there as well...?