From: Joshua Kwan [mailto:joshk triplehelix org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 5:42 PM
To: Ali Sukru Goksu
Cc: guadec-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [guadec-list] Travel Information

Hi Ali,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:51:43PM +0300, Ali Sukru Goksu wrote:
>  Joshua, There is not any ship from Eminonu to Besiktas. Both of them
>  are in the European side of Istanbul. The "TRAM" is the best choice
>  for coming to Bahcesehir Unv. if you will stay in any hotel in
>  Sultanahmet or Sirkeci. I will tell you how you can reach Bahcesehir.
>  I am using the same way everyday =)

Well, I actually did find a ferry that had Besiktas and Eminonu on its
route.  I am not sure if it goes the other way. But when I'm going to
Bahcesehir every day i will probably take the bus. Thanks for the
directions. We've actually had AKBIL for a few days and it's really
useful. It is actually cheaper than purchasing two jetons because they
give you a discount when you transfer from one transport medium to
another, and way easier (why are the jetons NOT uniform across the
system if they all cost the same anyway??)

--
Joshua Kwan

__________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus Akylly Guvenlik tarafyndan sa?lanan
bilgiler, virus imza veritabany surumu: 3236 (20080702) __________

Yleti ESET NOD32 Antivirus Akylly Guvenlik tarafyndan denetlendi.

http://www.nod32.com.tr