Re: [guadec-list] guadec.org in other browsers

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Quim Gil wrote:
On the other hand, the website doesn't look that good either on the
N800 due to the fact that it's not welkl suited to resist a 800px wide
resolution. But doesn't look that bad either, and I'm not going to
complain about this.  ;)
http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/new-wgo-800600.png
It appears that the biggest problem is that there are too many tabs. Is there any section where stuff are overlapping in function, or is there something that can be placed as a sub-category to another category?

Another option would perhaps be to kill the tab-idea all together and make the current page using bold text in the navbar or something instead.

Regarding the n800.
I haven't bought my n800 yet, but does it recognize "media=mobile" like the 770 does? If it does, then we should be able to fix a stylesheet for mobile devices that skips all the big-ass stuff.
- Andreas
Err...seems I mixed up the new gnome.org and guadec.org, sorry for that. :(