Re: [guadec-list] Printed Platform Overview for Guadec

Dave Neary wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Thomas Wood wrote:
We have an excellent platform overview[1] that was written by Shaun McCance, and sponsored by the GNOME Foundation last year. Wouldn't it be excellent if we could get this printed and available in small booklet form for Guadec?

Great idea - is this for giving away, or for sale?

Not sure, but there should definitely be room in the budget. I have a preliminary budget that I will send out and we can agree on a spending limit for a few more items I'd like to add to it.

What we need is for someone to point us in the correct direction of the docbook sources so that we can create a pdf. Additionally, we will need someone to design the cover artwork.

I've added Shawn and Federico on the CC list - they were the two people
the most involved in the project.

Great, thanks. I wonder if there is anything that Shaun or anyone else would like to update or add to the guide? Perhaps a forward from an esteemed member of the GNOME project would be nice?

Regards,

Thomas