Re: [guadec-list] Wireless Guadec

have you meet with the IT guy? there's any news in this front?

last year we have a pre-guadec building, if we can't access the venue
until 15th it will help alot to have some kind of room to get things
done and to prepare the deployment

anyone willing to help in the wi-fi area? it seems that carles and ramon
can't go to Brimingham, so I'm alone ... help me! :)

El ds 23 de 06 del 2007 a les 09:14 +0100, en/na Rob Bradford va
escriure:

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de cr�er
bloc: http://gil.badall.net