Re: [guadec-list] Wireless Guadec

Hi,

----- "gil forcada" <gilforcada guifi net> wrote:
> hi!
>
> ok, I have finished my exams, so I'm free :)
>
> now the questions are:
>
> * have you meet up with the IT guy?

Not yet although we have exchanged emails - hopefully today.

> * there's ethernet cable around the building?

Yes - although the areas we'd like to have wifi don't have many points. I think we will have to use a mesh network if possible. There are network points int the entrance foyer, the arena foyer, and the Halls and lecture rooms.

To get some idea of the space have a look at the photos we took on the 2nd;

http://flickr.com/photos/pgc/sets/72157600349156188/

Paul

--
Paul Cooper                    |  Tel: 0121 634 1620
Assistant Director             |  Fax: 0121 634 1630