Re: [guadec-list] Videos and banner in wgo

On 7/31/07, A J Delaney brighton ac uk <A J Delaney brighton ac uk> wrote:
> It should be faster, but it's not.

Hey, I wasn't trying to put any pressure. We can wait, no problem.

> Nor do I have much disk space on the
> Web server for distribution...

Why not using one of those services of the glamorous Web2.0? Or not so
glamorous but effective like i.e.
http://www.archive.org/details/movies

They use to offer free hosting, decent bandwidth, inline viewing and
downloading options, decent audio and low-res image (but we don't need
high-res to see ourselves, and the slides in the background can be
downloaded separately anyway).