Re: [guadec-list] Videos and banner in wgo

Gil,
On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 23:07 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> Hi, what is the plan with the videos shot during the conference?
The plan is that they will be transcoded tomorrow, from the current
~10Gb dv files to Ogg Theora.  My issues with transcoding are to do with
disk space.  Unfortunately I can't share out the job as the dv is hosted
at openadvantage and only I have credentials to log in.

Once the video is transcoded, it will be online for others to
(hopefully) edit slightly using the latest SVN PiTiVi.  This is not the
best video editing pipeline (the best would be editing the dv in Kino),
but given the file sizes it's the only option currently available.

So the "raw" Oggs should be coming online tomorrow, with the editied
ones available over the coming two-three weeks.

--
Aidan