Re: [guadec-list] Good stuff from aKademy

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 11:52 +0200, Chema Casanova wrote:
El jue, 05-07-2007 a las 10:26 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod escribi�>
Hey all,

So I'm at aKademy in Glasgow now, and thought I write about what I find
good here.  Small stuff that stand out:
- Badges: They have first name in big letters, then full name in
smaller type below it and IRC nick in even smaller type below.  Not sure
if that's optimal, but makes a lot of sense.  Also, there's no front and
back, they are in fact two identical badges back to back, and pressed
together as a single water-proof piece.
That's really a good idea, we do the same at http://www.dudesconf.org
because if the name of the participant is in only one side, Murphys Laws
tells that the side with the name is not visible.

Yep.  What was also good last year at GUADEC was having the badges open
up to have maps and schedule.  So, got to have that in mind too.
Hi Behdad!
We're doing that this year as well. The double side thing sounds like a good idea, lets see what we can do with some creative folding.
- Andreas