Re: [guadec-list] guadec.org optimization

El dj 07 de 09 del 2006 a les 15:29 +0200, en/na Dave Neary va escriure:
> Hi John,
>
> Is there an easy way in Drupal to archive a site (turn the current site
> into guadec.org/archive/2006 or something and start anew)?

What is the difference between this and leaving the GUADEC2006 as they
are under the guadec.org/GUADEC2006 directory, update the general pages
(i.e. homepage) and put the GUADEC2007 specific in an own directory?

Updating the homepage and changing the "GUADEC 2006" tab in the header
by a "GUADEC 2007" would have this effect, more or less.

"GUADEC2006" in the URL is clear enough, and we avoid changing URLs.

I see a potential problem in the sessions submitted for 2006, that have
URLs like http://guadec.org/node/299 . Although they have a date, it is
quite hidden at the bottom of the page.

News and forum posts are easier to distinguish by the content.