Re: [guadec-list] WUW schedule

Hi,

Last version of the WUW schedule attached.

El dl 29 de 05 del 2006 a les 02:04 +0200, en/na Quim Gil va escriure:
> Last version of the WUW schedule attached. It doesn't look as nice as
> Josep's but I have located sessions in rooms.

It looks as ugly as the previous one, but we've changed a presentation
for another one on Saturday (it's the only difference with Quim's
gnumeric file)

>  This hasn't been easy
> since it's not clear which sessions will attract more people.
>
> Strangely enough, the most "intense" moment of GUADEC 2006 is on
> Saturday afternoon, when there are 5 simultaneous sessions during
> several hours.
>
> I'd say this is the final. Baris, can you upload an HTML version?

This is most likely the final one...

/Josep