[guadec-list] WUW schedule

People interested in the WarmUp Weekend, please concentrate your efforts
here.

WARNING: we need the schedule for GUADEC-ES and GUADEC-CAT! Please
provide it before Friday 12th. We need to know asap your schedule with
times/rooms in order to make the grid - it's not that relevant yet the
author/content of each session.

Proposal for the non ES/CAT:

(Updated at http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/WarmUpWeekend - feel free
to add your comments  there)

FRIDAY 23rd

15h Infodesk open for accreditation and info. Entrance Hall open (under
construction) with wifi and cords. Marquee open with wifi and cords.

19h Closing doors.

Nit de Sant Joan party - to be defined.

SATURDAY 24th

9h Entrance Hall, Infodesk and Marquee open.

10h 1st round of Introductions & Tutorials. 1 to 3 at a time depending
on the offer. 1h each (some are longer) + 15' break. Sessions applying
here are the ones listed at http://guadec.org/schedule plus potential
sessions non accepted at GUADEC Core.

11h15 2nd round of I&T.

12h30 3rd round of I&T. Potential long ones just in case they want to
stay during lunch time with a short break or so.

14h00 lunch

16h00 Local Time in the marquee - BOF meetings by region/country/city
(ES/CA perhaprs prefer to meet in their usual rooms).

18h00 4th round of I&T

20h00 Closing doors.

SUNDAY 25th

9h Entrance Hall, Infodesk and Marquee open.

10h00 5th round of Introductions & Tutorials. 1 to 3 at a time depending
on the offer. 1h each + 15' break. Sessions applying here are the ones
listed at http://guadec.org/schedule plus potential sessions non
accepted at GUADEC Core.

12h00 GNOME Love Wall in the Marquee.

14h00 lunch

16h00 Locale Time in the marquee - BOF meetings by language (ES/CA
perhaprs prefer to meet in their usual rooms).

18h00 End of sessions. Rooms available for those not liking football.

19h00 GnuFIFA Football Championship in the Stadium.

20h00 Closing doors in GUADEC location.