Re: [guadec-list] WUW schedule

Hi,

The WUW updated, sorry about that, I should have sent this earlier.
I've moved  a presentation to Sunday because the speaker arrives on
Satuday. We should make sure that the other speakers can make it on
Saturday...
Added the minor languages "track" (Saturday and Sunday with
OpenOffice.org and Mozilla), and removed GUADEC-CA from Sunday.
I still don't have a program for GUADEC-ES, so I left it blank.
I'll update the wiki today, unless there are objections.

Thanks!

/Josep

El ds 13 de 05 del 2006 a les 07:57 +0200, en/na Josep Puigdemont va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I updated the schedule with these changes:
> 1) Moved "Recent files and bookmarks" from Sat. 19:00 to Sunday 18:00,
> because the submitter could not make it on Saturday.
> 2) Moved "Automated software and repair" from Sun 18:00 to Sat. 19:00
> 3) Removed "Python in Maemo" because the submitter said it should be
> held "After Hours" (my fault, I didn't see that).
>

> /Josep
>

> El dv 12 de 05 del 2006 a les 17:59 +0430, en/na Behnam Esfahbod va
> escriure:
> > Added to the ICAL:
> > http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/schedule/ical
> >

> > NOTE: If you use Google Calendar, just search for "GUADEC 2006" there.
> >

> > Josep Puigdemont wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Attached is a gnumeric spreadsheet filw with the WUW schedule, as well
> > > as its HTML version.
> > >
> > > Here is the schedule. I don't know if you'll see that correctly, but
> > > here we go (cut & paste from gnumeric to evolution):

Title: Tables

WUW shedule
Legend
Not a presentation
GUADEC Catalan
GUADEC Spanish
Minor Languages Localization Sessions on OpenOffice.org
Saturday 24th
09:00 Entrance Hall, Infodesk and Marquee open
10:00 Delivering technical presentations RegCon Presentation
11:00 Creating a plugin system using GTypeModule OpenOffice.org l10n status and minor languages
12:00 Developing Applications with mono Minor languages in FOSS. Projects. Initiatives.
13:00 Lunch
14:00
15:00 BoF meetings by region/countty... Localitzation tools and frameworks in OpenOffice.org Introducció a GNOME GUADEC-ES
16:00 OpenOffice.org localization experiences Introducció al desenvolupament d'aplicacions per a GNOME
17:00 Debate and conclusions GNOME en català. Traducció d'aplicacions al català
18:00 Plugin support in Mono: The Banshee Project Experiències sobre l'ús de GNOME a l'empresa i l'administració
19:00 Automated software and repair
20:00 Closing doors
Sunday 25th
09:00 Entrance Hall, Infodesk and Marquee open
10:00 Gstreamer on embedded devices: benefits and challenges (from Core) RegCon Presentation
11:00 Safe C++ programming Mozilla l10n status and coordination
12:00 GNOME Love Wall in the Marquee Web multilingual localization. Mozilla Europe case.
Kiwi - GUI Programming in Python Maemo desktop plugin tutorial
13:00 Lunch
14:00
15:00 BoF meetings by region/countty... L10n tools and frameworks in Mozilla. GUADEC-ES
16:00 Mozilla localization experiences in minor languages.
17:00 Debate and conclusions.
18:00 Recent files and bookmarks
19:00 GnuFIFA Football Championship in the Stadium
20:00 Closing doors