Re: [guadec-list] HELP: Maintainer needed for schedule

Hi,

Dave Neary wrote:
> PS: Outstanding changes that need to be done are:
>  * Add co-authors:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2006-May/msg00065.html (and
> its follow-up)
>  * Move a session: Portland (16h Wednesday) is moving to a plenary on
> Thursday
>  * Add new sessions:
>    o Anne Oestergaard, Women in FOSS, 16h Wednesday
>  * Swap some sessions: see http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/schedule
>  * Addition of After Hours
>  * Changing the colours for the tracks - the current choices are very
> bad for colour blind people, apparently.

And if you're feeling really ambitious:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2006-May/msg00103.html

 * Correcting all the names to the names submitted by the authors (the
names in the schedule were my working titles on the post-its)
 * Adding the names of the authors
 * Making the talk link to the talk submission

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary