[guadec-list] about Poster presentations

Hello all,

How we can publish this? Lists can be a good way... And please, correct
what is necessary...

This is a good opportunity for those who had something else to explain/show.

Instead of giving a talk if you prefer create a poster, an A4 or A3 or
something printed, and stick it somewhere... You are able to do it.

The GUADEC office will have a color A4 printer available, and we will find
a professional printing service nearby where those needing anything more
special can help themselves.

We are asking the poster contributors to upload the digital files to
guadec.org. The Committee will keep the right to filter posters considered
off-topic (i.e. A Drink Pepe-Cola ad). See
http://guadec.org/selectionprocess to send us your poster. You can stick
poster presentations without needing to give notice in advance.

The place will be the Entrance Hall of the UPC, a place where lots of
things will be happening. See http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/location
("Entrance Hall with Info & Accreditation desk, Stands, Media Zone,Poster
Presentations Pannels, Speakers Corner and power cords.") and
http://guadec.org/node/43.

Regards,

Izabel