[guadec-list] GUADEC 2006 press conference

Next Wednesday 24th, one month before starting GUADEC, there will a
press conference in the Council of Vilanova with the presence of the
Major of the city, the director of the STSI (Generalitat de Catalunya)
and myself (representing the GNOME Foundation and the coordination of
the event).

We should have a draft of the whole schedule by then. WUW is almost done
(although we haven't heard from GUADEC-ES). Core is, say, done. AHW...
ok, I'll try to get a schedule today.

And, well, if you are thinking of contributing the Press team you see
that the machinery is already on, not waiting for us.  :/ The conference
has been set by the STSI and Vilanova press offices, we could get a lot
coordinating with them.