Re: Re : [guadec-list] Other t-shirts (volunteers, professionals)

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 07:01 +0000, Ludovic Danigo wrote:

> Well ... I somewhat disagree here if we are going to make those special T-shirt,
> they'd better be useful _during_ the GUADEC.

Why don't we ask the volunteers? Or better said, if you are volunteering
during the GUADEC days please have your say.

> I disagree here too. A small core of volonteer, preferably local is absolully needed !

Get your point. To me "small core of volunteers" = staff, and I agree we
need staff.

Can you open a new thread explaining how the staff & volunteers are
going to get organized during GUADEC? Maybe the problem starts when we
discuss the t-shirts before knowing about the volunteers.  :)

> I can think of people that wouldn't be happy with this.

Let's talk about real cases, if they exist. If any volunteer is unhappy
with this, can you suggest a better item?

However, a bit of humor won't harm anyone. But can be anything visible,
cheap to buy and easy to exchange.