Re: Re : [guadec-list] Other t-shirts (volunteers, professionals)

Hey,

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 07:01 +0000, Ludovic Danigo wrote:
> if we are going to make those special T-shirt,
> they'd better be useful _during_ the GUADEC.

But they'll get all nasty! Hot sweaty hackers? In three-day-old shirts?
Yuk!

:)

> > > I wasn't joking when I suggested something like a hawaiian lei -
> >
> > Great idea.
>
> I can think of people that wouldn't be happy with this.
> Not sure if it's the most apropriate item. There are people
> who don't like "girly bag" you know ... :-D

This is a most amusing statement :)

I personally think that the lei is a good idea, and that if someone is
uncomfortable with it, they don't have to wear it. (But who could resist
being identified as a compatriot of the lei-wearing Quim?)

Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/