Re: [guadec-list] Bolsas -- urgente

Hi Andy,

Don't worry, I'm also in contact with Liliana. We just need to be
careful not to step on another's feet.

I definitely need your help checking the bags, deciding color and so on.
If you can help also retrieving all the material Liliana needs, perfect.

I can talk to her about the design of the bag itself and the pin or
whatever we think for the sponsors. It is something  that needs to be
agreed with the sponsors themselves, anyway.

We could meet both with Liliana next Thursday...