Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Jam

Lucas Rocha wrote:
Hi,

Where do you prefer this to happen, in the GUADEC marquee (starting at
19h, no more than 1h - 1h30, only for our ears) or in the GNOME Village
(starting at 20h or so with time until 23h59, up to you, and open to the
rest of people in the camping).

I think GNOME Village is a more interesting place. Opening the jam for
non-GUADEC people can interesting too because I don't think we'll have
a too many instruments available. In this case, the jam would take
place outdoor? This has influence in equipment decision.

Just do an informal acoustic set - much more atmospheric for the village IMO! And we can make zany instruments out of random bits and pieces from the chalet [as long as we have one or two guitars at the very least ;)]

Glynn