Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Jam

Where do you prefer this to happen, in the GUADEC marquee (starting at
19h, no more than 1h - 1h30, only for our ears) or in the GNOME Village
(starting at 20h or so with time until 23h59, up to you, and open to the
rest of people in the camping).

We need to know the sound equipment you need.

There is a shop in Vilanova that rent instruments. I guess this is
something the drummer wanted to know.

> I'd need someone from local organization with who I could work
> together to prepare this.

As you see, I'm asking only the questions related with infrastructures
and money. You still need that volunteer.  :)