Re: [guadec-list] [HELP] Sponsored participants status

Hi,

could somebody of the GUADEC committee approve this mail draft. So I can
send it to the sponsored participants.

Regards,

Keywan

Hi there,

Perhaps you have already answered some of these questions to Quim, but
he asked me to summarize all the information and doublecheck, whether
all the data we received from you is correct.

Registration

Please check, if you are registered as a participant in GUADEC 2006. You
can click on the big blue button on the top right corner of
http://www.guadec.org. If you aren't registered yet, please do it now.

Travel

Please report to me, if you booked a flight (or train) ticket already,
and let me know the price of your ticket. In case you haven�t booked
yet, please do it as soon as you can. We ask you to book your flights
yourself (if possible) and we will refund you in Vilanova. If it's not
possible, please provide me with all necessary the information about the
cheapest flight options (dates, times, airline, flight number, airports)
and we will book them.
This is very important!

Meals

We need information about your preferences for meals. For example: Are
you vegetarian/vegan? Do you want meals without pork? Please provide me
with details.

Accommodation

We have downgraded the accommodation in order to pay the expenses for
more people. Your bed will be in a bungalow of the 500 Series, instead
of the 850 series. Please visit
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/GNOMEVillage and add your name to the
list. In case you already registered for the 850 series bungalow, we
would like to ask you to change your reservation.

We need your help

Instead of spending a major part of the budget on paid workers, the
GUADEC Committee chose to give as many people as possible the chance to
come to GUADEC. So we would like to ask you to help. There are many jobs
to be done, even at this point of time, so it would be greatly
appreciated, if you could checkout http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/team and
find something suitable for you. Be sure, that you won't miss anything
of the GUADEC, because you are volunteering. When a lot of people help,
everybody will just do a small piece of the work. You'll be part of a
great team and volunteering is another good opportunity to meet
interesting people.

Summarize

Did you register?
Have you taking care of your flight? How much did cost?
Do you have special meal requirements?
Did you make a 500 Series Bungalow reservation?
Did consider volunteering?

Regards,

Keywan

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'