Re: [guadec-list] Printed Program - dictionary wiki

El dg 14 de 05 del 2006 a les 14:36 +0330, en/na Sara Khalatbari va
escriure:
> Hi all
>
> After a discussion we had with Josep & Behnam, we decided to put the
> dictionary on a wiki page here:
> http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent-Dict for easier
> edition.
>
> Please add your ideas & edit it until next week.
>
> Sorry for the bad wiki edition. I'm not very familiar with it yet.

I added translations and made some tables now. The groupings seem to be
a bit arbitrary, but I don't have the time to reorganize them.

You guys probably want to know how to say other things than those
already there, so... just add an entry in the wiki and we'll try to get
it translated (for instance I just realized there is nothing to ask
about the time or weather). Maybe not all of them will be present in the
final edition.

/Josep