Re: [guadec-list] [HELP] Sponsored participants status

Hi,

this is a draft for a text send to the sponsored participants. I will send different version to every group of participants, depend on their case (e.g. if they don't need accommodation, they didn't get the information about it).

Can somebody check this for spell and grammar mistakes and if  possible also for language style?

Thanks and regards,

Keywan

Hi there,

perhaps you have already answered to Quim some of these questions, but he has requested me to summarize all the information and doublecheck all your data is correct.

Registration

Please check, if you are registered as participant in GUADEC 2006. You can click on the big blue button on thetop right corner of http://www.guadec.org. If you aren't registered yet, please do it now.

Travel

Please report me, if you booked a flight (or train) ticket already. Please tell me the price of your ticket. If you didn't booked yet, please do it as soon as possible. We ask you to book your flights (if possible) and we will refund you in Vilanova. If it's not possible, please provide me all necessary information about cheapest flight (dates, times, airline, flight number, airports) and we will book them. It's very important to do this task very quick.

Meals

We need information about your preferences for meals. Do you are a vegetarian. Do you want meals without pork. Please send me details.

Accommodation

We have downgraded the accommodation in order to pay the expenses of more people. Your bed will be in a bungalow of the 500 Series. Please visit http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/GNOMEVillage and add you to the list.

We need your help

The GUADEC Comittee choose to help much people as possible to come to GUADEC instead of paying to much of the budget for paid worker. So we need volunteers to help. It would be great, if you could checkout http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/team and find something to help. You won't miss anything on GUADEC, because you are volunteering. When a lot of people help, everybody will just do a small piece of the work. You'll be part of a great teamand volunteering is another great chance to meet interesting people.

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove capitalism
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'