Re: [guadec-list] [HELP] Sponsored participants status

I would not have done it better.  :)

On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 16:23 +0200, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:

> We have downgraded the accommodation in order to pay the expenses for
> more people. Your bed will be in a bungalow of the 500 Series, instead
> of the 850 series. Please visit
> http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/GNOMEVillage and add your name to the
> list. In case you already registered for the 850 series bungalow, we
> would like to ask you to change your reservation.

I've done the changes myself because we need to deliver the listing next
Tuesday. Instead of "Please visit..." you could say something like
"Please visit http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/GNOMEVillage and check
that your name is in the list."

> Summarize

I think it's Summary

> Did you register?
> Have you taking care of your flight? How much did cost?
> Do you have special meal requirements?
> Did you make a 500 Series Bungalow reservation?
> Did consider volunteering?

Did you consider volunteering?