Re: [guadec-list] WUW schedule

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 01:44 +0200, Josep Puigdemont wrote:

> What rooms are available?

The rooms you reasonably need. GUADEC-ES and GUADEC-CA are special
cases: state your needs and we will find the way to fulfill them.

> The Introduction and Tutorial sessions are scheduled for 1 hour, with 15
> minutes break between them. I wonder if it would be a good idea to have
> 45~50 minutes per tutorial instead, so each tutorial starts at the hour.
> Looking at http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/WarmUpWeekend as it is now,
> there is a bit of a problem with a I&T starting at 12:30, since it was
> decided that lunch time would be from 13:00 to 15:00.

Agreed. In fact, sessions at the end of the morning (before lunch) or
before the end of the afternoon (until 8pm) can make use of the rooms if
they need more time (i.e. extended session for those willing to know
more).

Josep, can you continue your good work on
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/WarmUpWeekend scheduling the potential
sessions?