Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

And why don't we re-arrange the tag cloud in a CLOUD shape? You know,
the typical sky cloud?

Or maybe some other shape: a foot, a big "G"...

On 5/10/06, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com> wrote:

On 10 May 2006, at 04:57, Quim Gil wrote:

> More compact clouds. Which one will be the final?
>
> http://guadec.org/files/tag_22.jpg
> http://guadec.org/files/tag_23.jpg
> http://guadec.org/files/tag_24.jpg
> http://guadec.org/files/tag_25.jpg

I like 23 and 24 best (in that order); 22 & 25 look too "square" to
me.  Apart from the fact you don't see many square clouds, square t-
shirt designs tend to look like they've just been padded out to fit
the biggest space the printer has allowed the designer to print on :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team