Re: [guadec-list] List of approved sessions

This email reflects my personal opinions, not the ones from the
selection team.

Anne, none of the details you are explaining now about your proposed
session could be deduced by the submission you sent by email to
guadec-planning on time (submission that I ended up moving myself to
guadec.org).

In fact, I think all the points you expose are very interesting. And in
fact, in the internal punctuation of all the sessions submitted yours
got some additional comments i.e. it would be a candidate of a good
pannel. But, alas, your submission was brief and vague, and the
selection team can't know or guess what each submitter have in mind.

Personally I think other submissions could have got a better score if
the authors would have taken more time to describe better their
intentions. No matter if they were submitted by men or women, talk about
gender or hardcore programming. And I'm pretty sure that if you would
have provided some level of detail in your submission it would have got
quickly more points.

Said that, your session is still completely valid for the After Hours
Workshops. Go to http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/AfterHoursWorkshops
and place it where you think it fits best. Or tell me when you want it
and I'll list it myself.