Re: [guadec-list] Minutes of local meeting, 28 February

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 12:27 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

> I think it's very appropriate.

Email sent to the advisory board.

Also, reminder sent to all the users registered at beta.guadec.org as
you probably know. There are some small formatting issues to be solved
for next reminders, though.

> > What is becoming more clear I think is that weekend and after hours are
> > days as valid as the Core, and people is making room for attending the
> > whole week (I think).
>
> Yes, they are. But there is huge benefit in not planning them (a lesson
> learned from LGM).

Sessions wanting to have an own room granted and be scheduled in the
printed program need to be planned. We may have an extended/flexible
deadline for those, though.

There will be still opportunity to organize sessions in the last minute,
à la LWG I guess.