Re: [guadec-list] Online registration - alpha

Yes, you are right. The introductory text hasn't been implemented by
Devin yet. The planned text is available at
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Registration and reads:

Choose your profile

      * Individual - You are on your own i.e. single travellers, lonely
        hackers, casual visitors...

      * Team coordinator - You are in charge of a group registration
        i.e. company representant, collective coordinator, family
        matriarch...

      * Team member - Your registration is handled by your team
        coordinator but you need to identify yourself i.e. employees,
        association members, intrigued relatives...

(((framed))) All GUADEC participants need to be registered, including
those attending the free Warm Up Weekend only. Friends and relatives
staying in the GNOME Village but not attending the GUADEC sessions don't
need registration. (((/framed)))

I agree with the other points, thank you for the quick review.