[guadec-list] Places where there should be a link to the call for papers
- From: Dave Neary <dneary free fr>
- To: guadec-list <guadec-list gnome org>
- Subject: [guadec-list] Places where there should be a link to the call for papers
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:03:32 +0100
I just wrote a blog entry for the call for papers, and was navigating
around the site a bit, and there are definitely a few more places where
we should add a link to "Submit an abstract".
* Front page, sidebar
- Publish just doesn't get the meaning across.
* Schedule page
- Right at the top - "Submit an abstract for the conference! Deadline
is March 31st"
* Front page, news item (at the bottom of the first news item, before
the "Read more" fold)
- People need to be aware the deadline is March 31st.
* After someone is logged in
- It's a fair assumption that people will be registering for the site
to submit a paper. A link to "Submit an abstract" in the user account
page (in the sidebar, perhaps) would be useful.
* The list of presentations already submitted
- Where is this??? I couldn't find it. It should also have a link to
bolsh gimp org
] [Thread Prev