Re: [guadec-list] Registration fees

We are going to make public this registration schema tonight, including
the surcharges for non-early and late registration.

If you still have comments post them now because the fees won't change
once they are published.

> This is the Registration fee schema I'm proposing after agreeing the
> basic principles with the board yesterday. Let's discuss it until
> finding an agreement in order to apply it to Devin's registation form.
>

> * Registration for the Warm Up weekend only: free to everybody.
>
> * Registration for the whole week:
>
> 	- Students & hobbyists: 30€
> 	- Professionals (see below): 150€
> 	- Staff & volunteers: free
> 	- Speakers: free
> 	- Press: free
>
> Professionals will be listed in a Professional Participants table to be
> included in the printed program and the website, where they will be able
> to put their company name, contact details and one sentence description.
> Companies bringing 3 or more participants will have a logo in this list.
> The list will be sorted by companies, being at the top those bringing
> more professionals.
>
> We are not going to check if a professional registers as hobbyist to
> save money: s/he will be simply treated as such, not appearing in the
> professionals' list.
>

> * Applicable discounts in order to promote group attendance:
>
> 	- GNOME Foundation members registering as students/hobbyists get a 100%
> discount: free registration.
>
> 	- GNOME Foundation members registering as professionals get a 50%
> discount: 75€.
>
> 	- Advisory board companies get 5 free registrations and pay 100€ for
> each extra participant they bring.
>
> 	- Community partners bringing 5 people or more get 1 free registration
> and pay 20€ for each extra participant they bring in a single group
> reservation.

Starting on May 1st these fees would have a +15%

Starting on June 1st these fees would have a +30%