[guadec-list] Invitation letter for visa requests

Thanks to Sara's content and Behnam's layout we have got a last version
of the invitation letter to be sent to embassies.

If you need visa to travel to Spain please pick the document available
at the bottom of http://beta.guadec.org/visa and fill it with the data
relevant to you. If you need us to send a letter of fax, here we are to
help you.

If you plan to come to GUADEC 2006 and you need a visa don't leave it
for later. Spain is one of the toughest entry points of the EU and it's
recommended to apply for a visa as soon as possible.