Re: [guadec-list] More corrections on english press release..

Hi Javi,

Javier Vazquez wrote:
>  I am very busy now trying to match the agenda of our VIPs with the
> media requests to interview them. In my list is also to review,
> translate and publish OLPC story written by Sri.

When you figure this out, please let me in on the secret - I have tried
to do this in previous conferences and failed miserably to keep everyone
happy.

Thanks for all the work on the press pack - it's looking fabulous.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary