Re: [guadec-list] More corrections on english press release..

I feel like nobody reads my corrections/suggestions
:-(

I'd taken for granted that my sugestion about gnuLiNEX
is not accepted (Free Software instead of Open Source
is the most important), but jvazquez igalia com
instead of jvazquez igila com is a mistake.

cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marín