Re: [guadec-list] [guadec-local] GUADEC Stuff

 --- Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> escribió:

 I'm pretty sure
> all GUADEC participants will share same feelings.

Yes, I am too.

> Currently I'm preparing a FAQ page for GUADEC.org,
> which is aimed to
> answer most typical questions that GUADEC
> participants would ask. I
> would need some local help for this.

Don't forget to mention
http://guadec.org/node/464 and
http://guadec.org/node/458 (there more recent messages
about transport information no this list)

> Something else is to prepare a list of common
> phrases in Catalan or
> Spanish that participants would need. Maybe there
> are some ready tourist
> information pages on the Internet, but with some
> local help, we can
> prepare one easily. Common phrases is like 'How can
> I go to ...', 'Where
> is the ...', Or even 'Can I order ...', some regular
> words like numbers
> and pronunciations of common places for help people
> to ask places and
> won't get weird looks from local people.

Take a look to
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent/Dict

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com