Re: [guadec-list] request from Mongolia

Dulmandakh,

O'Reilly (that distributes Non Starch books) is one of our media partners, so maybe they sell some of their books on the GUADEC. Anybody knows more about O'Reilly participation on the GUADEC ?

cheers,

-- Juanjo Marín

DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar escribió:
Hi all.

I'm from Mongolia and will participate in GUADEC2006. I wanted to ask
you to buy for me The Debian System book and bring it to GUADEC. On
http://www.bookpool.com it costs $28.50. But it can be second hand and
cheaper. I'm asking that because I can't afford for Amazone and
shipping price to Mongolia. I'll refund or give money back at GUADEC.
It would be very appreciate.

Please contact me befora buying the book becouse maybe someone already
bought it for me at that time.

Best regards
Dulmandakh