Re: [guadec-list] Cameras and machines for streaming

Hi Chema,

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 00:39 +0200, Chema Casanova Crespo wrote:
> If you think this is not a good idea, i think that our rented camera was
> worst that actual low price ones and the quality was really good.

The cameras that I would like to rent are better than those in (1) zoom,
(2) lens quality, and (3) line level input. They are significantly more
expensive to buy, and should probably just be rented. This is one of
them:

http://www.salvadorserra.com/producto.aspx?idcodigo=59139

> With the detailed concepts, after receving it aproved by Quim (who knows
> the GUADEC budget) i will order the bank transfer.

Thanks. With the recent discussion I would like approval again from
Quim:

  1) Is buying machines still the thing to do?
  2) Are we streaming AHW? (We are not streaming guadec-es/guadec-ca,
there's not enough time to set up. Also san joan.)

Thanks,
--
Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/