Re: [guadec-list] Press Release GUADEC 2006 - Final englisch+german

El dl 19 de 06 del 2006 a les 00:02 +0200, en/na Quim Gil va escriure:
> El dg 18 de 06 del 2006 a les 15:57 +0200, en/na Josep Puigdemont va
> escriure:
>
> > I offer myself to be the contact person for the Catalan press, if you
> > find that would be helpful (and no one else wants to, Quim Gil would
> > probably be best for this, actually).
>
> I'm happy being contact person with the press, but since I don't know
> how busy I will be these days it is better that I'm not the only
> contact, and possibly not the default either.

Mmm... I think I misled you in what I meant.
Since there was a contact person for the Spanish press, I thought I
could be the equivalent for the Catalan, being at home they'd probably
appreciate to be attended in Catalan (and as a member of the GNOME
Catalan translation team, I find this to be very good PR, because
they'll see we have people involved too).

On the other hand, I don't think I'm the most suitable person to be your
backup, as I don't have proper experience with the press. Probably sri,
Javi or Thomas who have been more involved in the press team would be a
better fit, or if you can convince him, maybe Jesús Corrius could be
your man, he studied journalism and is involved with projects like
GNOME, and OpenOffice, and he has good argumentation skills.

Best regards!

/Josep