Re: [guadec-list] Press Release GUADEC 2006 - Final englisch+german

El dg 18 de 06 del 2006 a les 13:59 +0200, en/na Josep Puigdemont va
escriure:
> El dg 18 de 06 del 2006 a les 12:07 +0200, en/na Thomas Keup va
> escriure:

> BIG BIG TYPO:
> *** "European delegations for GUADEC are applied from Check Republick"

The "k" in "republick" was an addition of mine, dunno how it ended up
there, sorry about that.

> Should be "Czech Republic"!!

<...>
> I'll look at page two now.

I didn't find much there, just some picky things:

I'd put all links as a full url: "http://opensource.nokia.com/";,
"http://osdl.org/";, etc.

*** "Gold sponsor HP (opensource.hp.com) is one of leading supporter to
open source software around the globe."
---> I think it should say:
"Gold sponsor HP (opensource.hp.com) is one of the leading supporters of
open source software around the globe."

*** "Interessting weblinks:"
---> "Interesting weblinks:" (web links?)

*** "For international/U.S. journalists:"
What, U.S. journalist don't count as international? ;-)

Finally, just remind that in a few places it says "Vilanova" instead of
"Vilanova i la Geltrú", which should be corrected.

That was all I saw.

I offer myself to be the contact person for the Catalan press, if you
find that would be helpful (and no one else wants to, Quim Gil would
probably be best for this, actually).
Since it would be quite embarrassing not to have a press release for the
local press, I'll be making translations of the press stuff to Catalan
as well.

Best regards!

/Josep