Re: [guadec-list] Press Release GUADEC 2006 - Final englisch+german

As other have pointed out and I forgot to tell, it is very appropiate to
write "Vilanova i la Geltr�ince there are lots of towns called
"Vilanova *****"

You are not mentioning the OLPC keynote at all, is this intentional or a
mistake?

El dj 15 de 06 del 2006 a les 22:30 +0200, en/na Thomas Keup va
escriure:

--
Quim Gil /// http://gnome.org | http://guadec.org