[guadec-list] Re: Press Release GUADEC 2006

Hi Thomas,

 only minor corrections from my side.

 Great job! Thank you Thomas!

El mar, 13-06-2006 a las 22:17 +0200, Thomas Keup escribió:
> Hi Quim, hi Javier,
[...]
> GUADEC – The GNOME Conference

> Sponsored  by leading companies of the Free Software world, the GNOME Conference is an important platform for interchange of ideas and communication between communities and companies supporting the GNOME desktop and applications. Started in 1998 in Paris, today GUADEC is one of the most interesting places for developers around the world to work together.

 If I am not wrong, the first GUADEC was hold in Paris in 2000

> GUADEC – The GNOME Sponsors
[...]
> Gold sponsor Sun Microsystems (sun.com/software/opensource/) is a significant participant and contributor to industry-changing open source projects including GNOME. Gold sponsor HP (opensource.hp.com) is one of leading supporter to open source software around the globe.
>
> The silver sponsors 2006 are Imendio (imendio.com), IGALIA (igalia.com), Fluendo (fluendo.com), Google (google.com), OpenedHand (o-hand.com), Red Hat (redhat.com), Intel (intel.com), gnuLinEx.org (gnulinex.org) and Novell (novell.com).

 It's just "Igalia", not in capital letters :)
 gnuLinex.org is a project of Junta of Extremadura, the actual sponsor.
Extremadura is an autonomous region like Catalunya or Madrid

[...]
> GUADEC – Press Services

> For spanish journalists:
> Javier Vazquez, Igalia, S. L., Coruña-Vigo (Galicia)
Javi Vázquez, Igalia

> jvazquez igila com
jvazquez igalia com

> Mobiles xxx