Re: [guadec-list] Equipment for Official GUADEC Football Tournament bought!

Hi!

El lun, 05-06-2006 a las 23:20 +0100, Bastien Nocera escribió:
> On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 20:34 +0200, David Neary wrote:
> > Hi,

> > > We will request 10€ per player. So the event will be more or less auto
> > > funded :)
> >
> > Ah - so 420 is for all the shirts? Great.
>
> That's what I was wondering as well. That's all the shirts (for the 4
> teams) bought Alvaro, right?

Yes, all the shirts and the shorts also :)

Finally I haven't bought the sockets because we will need the feet size
of all the players! And I feel that all the people could carry a white
sport pair of sockets :)

> > > Are you thinking in printing the GUADEC logo in the shirts? We will need
> > > to do it quickly because of the time frame.
> >
> > I think they're fine - I'm very happy with them.
>
> Looking good like that. Obviously, with a logo would have been even
> better, but you can't have it all.

I think the teams will look wornderful :)

Cheers

-- Alvaro

--
http://acsblog.es