Re: [guadec-list] Equipment for Official GUADEC Football Tournament bought!

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 20:34 +0200, David Neary wrote:
> Hi,

> > We will request 10€ per player. So the event will be more or less auto
> > funded :)
>
> Ah - so 420 is for all the shirts? Great.

That's what I was wondering as well. That's all the shirts (for the 4
teams) bought Alvaro, right?

> > Are you thinking in printing the GUADEC logo in the shirts? We will need
> > to do it quickly because of the time frame.
>
> I think they're fine - I'm very happy with them.

Looking good like that. Obviously, with a logo would have been even
better, but you can't have it all.

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>